Friday, May 29, 2009

Mount Rushmore


Saturday morning we stared the day off right by eating a delicious nutritious breakfast at Mount Rushmore with on of the coolest families ever, The Rocknaks! Notice the kids with their cookies, brownies, and cinnamon rolls. Hey don't judge we are on vacation! They needed all the sugar they could get to run around the presidential trail.

Our Family at Mount Rushmore. To be honest I was a little bit scared that I would be disappointed with Mount Rushmore, but I was not. It was really neat and big. I thought it would be small.






I bought disposible cameras for the boys to take pictures of what ever they would like. They had a lot of fun with them and I can't wait to see what they actually took pictures of. I am think that with Landen's its going to be a lot of pictures of Katelyn and Emily and with Porters I think its going to be a lot of sky and feet.

No comments: