Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We Bought a House!!

Yep thats right we bought a house!! We are so excited!! We have keys and everything and we are slowly moving into it. We can't get out of our house until the end of the month so we figure we will just take our time! We knew it was the house for us when we got out to see it the first time there was deer in the yard and the realtor said there is wild turkeys all over the place. Ty was so excited that he could just hunt from the bedroom window!!
We are sad to be moving away from friends and we are going to be switching wards which is a really hard for us, but we know that we still live close enough to our friends and that no matter where we go the Church is still true!! We are excited for the adventures that lay ahead!! Lots more pictures to come when we get settled!

16 comments:

janabigelow said...

I am way excited for you to move! You can be in our ward now! YEAH! Too bad for Bellevue 2nd ward, but Bellevue 1st ward needs you more! Let us know if we can help!

Coles Fam said...

Wow, Brindee, that looks big from the outside. We definitely want to see it when you guys get settled in. Congratulations. It's great to own.

Tera said...

NEED MORE PHOTOS OF THE INSIDE!! I love the back yard. Plenty of room for all the fun you guys continue to have. Congratulations!!

Lindsay said...

Yeah!!! So exciting. Next time we come we get to see it!!!

The Toronto Family said...

congrats!!! that is soo fun!

I can't wait to see more when you get settled in!

Jordan & Kara said...

I love all the tress around your house!!! That is something I wish we had. It looks like a cute place!

Crowntown said...

awsome!!! bet you love it.

Missy said...

Let us come help you! If you need hands, we have some! I love the french doors leading out to the back...I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun at your new pad! (hint hint) :)

Jessie said...

Congrats! Looks like a fun new place :) The kids will love running in that big yard... and I'm jealous of the trees! Post pictures soon, I'm sure the inside will look amazing :)

Crowntown said...

What a cute house! And such a cute family to move into it! I loved all your Christmas pics.

Candis said...

congrats! that is so exciting!

The Stanger Fam said...

Woah! Either I haven't checked your blog or you just posted a ton of stuff!! CONGRATS on the house! It looks great, like there is plenty of room and a nice yard That is so exciting for you guys. I can't wait to see picture of it, I am happy for you :)

Maghann said...

congratulations guys!1 that house looks great - i can't believe ty gets to frolick with deer and wild turkey :)

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats! That's super exciting.

J&J Binghameez said...

Brindee, Happy Happy Birthday to you! I just want you to know I am thinking of you today. Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Becky said...

Cute cute house!! Looks a lot like Maghann's! I'm so happy for you!!!