Thursday, July 22, 2010

We Don't Need Pets!

Every time we go to the pet store my kids try and talk me (Ty would buy them what ever pet they wanted!) into buy a pet, but lucky for me, we live in a neighborhood full of wild pets! So I just tell them the wild animals are our pets!
Meet our pet possum. He may look cute, but we don't go outside when we see him, because he is a little moody!
Meet our "mommy" and "baby" as Hattie has named them. While we were on vacation in May, "mommy" decided to have "baby" next to our deck and they have stuck around ever since.

And of course our pet ducks. They didn't stay around for very long, but it was sure fun to watch Mother Duck and all her babies follow her around.
I know we shouldn't have a favorite, but "baby" is our favorite pet.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I agree with the no pets thing. We bought a beta fish after he died a week and a half later, I said no more pets!!I sure wish we had some cute wild animals around our house though! All we have is a rabbit, a mole, and an evil wasp.

Maghann said...

Awwwwwwww you have a pet baby deer!!! i hate you :( You guys must have a blast in your new home!! Miss you!