Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Eggs & Bunnies

We'd like you to meet Thunder he is one of our newest additions to our crazy house!

And this is Verde. I finally gave in and let the Easter Bunny bring these for the boys. In fact I may have given the Easter Bunny the idea and I may have gone to the store on Saturday night at 8:0o P.M. to make sure he brought the perfect ones! (Such cool mom credit that I will never get credit for:)
Both the boys were really excited for their new Anoles.
Paisley eating her M&M's with her new baby and baby carrier. 7:00 A.M. is a good time to start eating candy right!?!
Hattie got some new finger nail polish and lip gloss. She was pretty excited about both!

She even painted my nails before we went to Church.

1 comment:

janabigelow said...

Hunter will be so jealous! Glad to finally see some pics! They all look so cute in their Easter outfits! Peyton is adorable and I want to hold her! Miss ya!