Sunday, August 5, 2007

Gilroy Gardens





On Saturday we went to Gilroy Gardens. It is an amusement park that also has some gardens and it is in Gilroy. Thus the reason its called Gilroy Gardens. Most of the rides are made for little kids, so Landen had a blast there. To be honest we all had a blast there. We went with our friends that also have 2 boys that are the same age as our 2 boys. I think Landens favorite thing to do their was driving the cars around. He took Ty on a ride then he came back and took Brigette and me on a ride. While he was driving Brigette and I around their was another kid driving a car coming for us and Landen looked at me and said those are crazy drivers. It was so funny! Gilroy was really hot compared to Monterey. When we left Monterey the fog was still in and it was probably only 60 degrees. Once we got out of the fog and into Gilroy it was 75 degrees. By the end of the day it had hit 90 degrees. (I know we shouldn't complain about that weather compared to what the weather has been like in Utah, but it was so hot compared to what we are use to.) To cool down we went and splashed around in their water park area. It was really just an area the size of a church gym with a slide, (not a water slide, just a plain old slide) some water guns that were attached to a fence, some buckets that when they filled up with water tipped over, and some water that shot out of the ground. We all had a lot of fun there!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Brindee! I had no idea you had another baby! Congrats! Your boys are soooooo cute!!! I'm glad you hopped on the blog wagon! It's so fun to see how everyone is doing and how fast all of our families grow!

Unknown said...

Brindee! I am so excited to see that you have a blog so we can all keep in touch. It is great to see that you are doing so good. I love the pictures of your cute family.

Unknown said...

p.s. - it was Emily S.

brookejuliesmith said...

lOVELESS FAMILY!
I just want to let you know how much I look up to you. You are such a cute family. I am a so greatful for your example's. I cant wait to see you this weekend.. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!! Love, Brooke