Friday, August 17, 2007

Family Vacation

Our whole family came to visit us in California for Porter's baby blessing. I thought it would be fun to update everyone on what is going on with the Barker/Stanger/Loveless/Smith family. Steve and BreeAnne still live in Chicago. Bree is an ICU nurse and is working on receiving her bachelors. Steve is working for Blue Cross Blue Shield and is also working on his Masters. They still have their dog Guss and their cat Mino and they have added a new addition another cat named Newt. Bronson and Megan got married in March. Bronson works for my dad and Megan does home health care. They are living in the house that Ty and I use to live in. Cortney, Brooke, and Kenzi are all doing well. Cortney works for the city and Brooke works for Wells Cargo. Kenzi will be 2 in just 2 months. Brigette is going to be in Jr. High this year and Braxton will be in 3rd grade. My parents are very busy people. My dad is still building houses and my mom is still doing hair. So that is just a brief update on everyone.

5 comments:

Loveless Fam said...

Brin, you look like an angel in white!

J&J Binghameez said...

Brindee- I found your blog when I was looking at one of my friends blogs! I'm so excited you have one! Tiffany told me your back in town for awhile. We will have to get together. Your family is so cute!!

Bethany said...

Hey there Brindee. I just thought I'd tell you I started a blog. it will be awhile till I really get going on it I'm sure, but it's there. Email me so i know your address and I will email you the blog's address. My email is just my name, first and last, at gmail. And by the way the family pic of you guys in the water is so dang cute!!!

Sherri said...

I love the picture. It really turned out well. I really like everything on your blog. I hope you are enjoying Utah and the heat!

Anonymous said...

Brindee!

I am really excited to see you in a few days and hear all about your fun adventures! I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun things you and your family are doing. Tell Ty congrats on all he has done! You are such a proud little wifey and I love it!

Amanda Jones