Monday, September 10, 2007

Landen is 3!!!





It is so crazy to think that we have a 3 year old, but I guess that's what happens when time flies on by. On his birthday we had a birthday party at Dinosaur Park. He had a blast! He had so much fun meeting new friends and playing with them so thanks to everyone that came! He has been pretty desperate for new kids to play with since we had to leave all his old friends in California ( He really misses his old friends and is constantly asking if we can go home). On Sunday we went to Grandpa and Grandma Loveless' for another birthday party where he was completely spoiled, but he loved every second of it. He was so funny he would open a present, put it done, then ask for another one. He really didn't care about what the present was he just wanted to open them. This morning he was finally interested in what was inside all those boxes he opened. In fact he woke up at 6:45 a.m and wanted his presents out of the care. It has been so fun watching him be so excited about his birthday.

3 comments:

J&J Binghameez said...

I'm glad he had a good birthday. Thank you so much for having us come. It was so good to see you and your beautiful kids!

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe Landen is 3! I remember coming to your baby shower, it doesn't seem like that long ago either.

Bethany said...

Happy super late birthday to Landen. I totally was going to have Kaeson call, but I kept on remembering at the worst times. Sorry. I seriously can't believe how fast time goes. It's just not right. I'm glad he is meeting new friends. Kaeson wishes Landen was "home" too! I would enjoy that as well!!!