Saturday, June 7, 2008

Camping Fun!!!

We finally had a weekend we didn't have any other commitments and the weather decided to calm down for a night so we went to Lousiville State Rec. for some Loveless Family fun!! And we had some fun! We spent most the time fishing and hanging out as family! Two things our family really loves to do!!
Porter reeling in a big one!! Well for him it was a big one. He loved touching the fish after we caught them. I think Ty has raised another fishermen!

The boys had a lot of fun playing on the beach. We forgot to bring swimsuits and towels so they didn't get to go swimming, but Landen did hike up his shorts so he could go out into the water.

Can you tell what this was supposed to be?? We had so much fun catching fish that I forgot to keep an eye on dinner. Once we decided that the food was not going to be edible Ty decided to fire up the jeep and go into town to get hamburgers, hot dogs and some yummy shakes. I was pretty excited that I burnt dinner after he brought the shakes back. It was a really warm day.


We had a lot of fun fishing. We caught a lot of white bass and sun fish. We also caught a catfish.
Landen helping Porter reel in a fish.






The boys had so much fun crawling in and out of the tent and jumping on the air mattress.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great place to camp and take the kids!! I am glad you guys had fun.

Tera said...

Wish we would have taken you up on your offer to come with. But we did get burgers and milkshakes as well that night, it's nice that great minds think alike!! NICE CATCHES!!

Adam and Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy. It was good to hear from you and catch up on exciting things happening in Nebraska. Love the burnt dinner - good thing there was a good burger place close by. Your boys are getting so big. Hope all is well and I look forward to reading more about your adventures.

janabigelow said...

Looks like you all had fun camping!You are always doing fun things as a family! Maybe I should be better at planning things for my family!

The Stanger Fam said...

Looks like fun!! I can't wait until Jed & I can take our little guys camping

Tera said...

Tag your it!! Check out my blog and have fun playing!!

Cheryl said...

Cool blog. I don't know you but my maiden name is Loveless, so I was just checking to see if there was a loveless blog, and this is what I found. We have a big Loveless family reunion every year and it looks you guys would fit right in with all the camping, fishing and family fun.
Feel free to stop by my blog sometime. In about a month or so I'll post pics from that reuion. Thanks,
Cheryl Loveless Bishop