Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Trip to Chicago!

We went to Chicago to visit my sister BreeAnne and Brother in-law Steve who just had their first baby. The whole Barker Family came out from Utah for Ammon's baby blessing. We had such a fun time together. Since everyone was there we did family pictures at a a cool old barn by Bree and Steve's house. We had just done family pictures last year, but since then we have added two new ones. Bree and Steve's little guy Ammon and Brooke and Cortney's little girl Mikyla. The sad thing is we are going to have to do them again, because we are expecting and the baby will be here soon!! Thats right baby number 3 is on the way!! We are so excited!! We are having a little girl and her name is going to be Hattie Rae. We are due September 22nd!! Thats right only ten more weeks. We have kept this a secret from both of our families until we went to Chicago and let them figure it out by themselves, which was a little bit harder then we thought it would be, since I am seven months pregnant, but with a little time they finally realized I was pregnant and not just a little heavier! It has been really hard to keep the secret, but it will also make the time pass a lot faster for everyone. Well here are some pictures from our vacation.

Our new family pictures! Brindee and Ty Porter Landen




Ty and Landen, Me and Porter riding the train into Chicago


The whole crew at Bubba Gumps Shrimp restraunt, Kenzi was really worn out!

4th of July Parade and fireworks. We went to Bree and Steve's cities parade and fireworks we had a lot of fun and the boys didn't seem to mind the fireworks, in fact Porter was clapping during them.

Our family at Navy Pier Looking out at Lake Michigan Port and Land at Shed Aquarium

Port sitting in a Frog Chair


12 comments:

Tera said...

Loved the pictures!! It looks like you guys had a blast. I especially love the one of the boys alone. We can't wait to see photos of Hattie Rae!

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes Brindee! Congrats on your little girl! That is so exciting and I am so happy for you guys! Cute pictures of your family!

Jessie said...

Yeah for Baby Hattie! I love the name, and more then that, I love that you can keep a secret that long! 7 months???!! :0 Wow! Anyway, congrats, can't wait to see this little girl! Maybe thats why you haven't been blogging?? didn't want to let the secret out? :) Well, hope all is well! Keep us posted, and by the way, you are tiny, you look really good for 7 months!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh you're pregnant! Congrats! And a little girl! That's so wonderful. I am happy to hear the good news.

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun!! You guys look cute in those pictures!! Can't wait to see you again!

J&J Binghameez said...

Congratulations!! I have been waiting for this post to come. I kept asking my mom if she has heard anything. You look wonderful! Really!! I can't wait to see what she looks like- I'm sure she will be darling, just like your little guys are!

The Stanger Fam said...

Brindee I can't believe it!! I was just thinking about how many kids we all have and wondering if you would be having one soon! And a girl - how fun!! I love that name - Jed and I picked that name for a girl when we have one too, because I never heard anyone use it - so you can't be mad if we ever use it. His great great grandma (I think that is the right number) was named Hattie! I am impressed you kept it a secret for so long. You look so great too, I don't look that good and I my babies are almost two months old. Congrats again!!

Adam and Ashley said...

Congratulations. You sure don't look like you are seven months along. How did you ever keep a secret for that long? I bet you are so excited for a little girl. We will be waiting for pictures. Be sure to update your blog so we can see your beautiful new girl.

Shelece & Josh said...

Congrats! What perfect timing, hopefully someday we live closer and our little girls can play together!

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

You have such a cute fam! Congrats on the baby girl! You are very good at keeping secrets and I think Hattie Rae is just the cutest name. You look SO good for 7 months. What a surprise for your fam.

Jordan & Kara said...

I cant believe you kept that secret for so long!!! That must have been tough:) And by the pictures you sent I could not tell that you were 7 months along...you look really good:) I bet it will be nice to have a little more estrogen in the house:) Congrats again!!!!

The Allred Family said...

Hi Brindee.
This is Shaunie (thornock) Allred. Remember from elementary school:0) Anyways I came across your blog through friends of friends and I cannot believe you are going to have 3 kids. You look AmAzInG!!!! Your boys are ADORABLE and I'm sure your little girl will be as gorgous as her mommy!! :0) Anyways keep in touch.
Visit our blog:
iluvusallreds.blogspot.com