Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pizza Party!!

One of the down falls to being in the military is having to say goodbye to great friends!! Our neighbors the Rocknak's are moving on to bigger and better things and they are really excited. So being the good sports we are we'll be excited for them!! (Even though I really want to crawl in a ball and cry, but we'll save that for Friday afternoon when they leave.) We have had such a fun time with them and their family and my boys absolutely love playing at their house. They both usually throw a fit when its time to go. Yesterday we had one last neighbor hurrah and we all ate lunch together. It was a lot of fun and a little sad to think this is going to happen again. We usually get together Sunday night and sit out on the lawn eat some treats and let the kids go wild, but our party is going to be a little smaller next Sunday. We will miss you all and hope that you have a lot of fun on your next adventure!!! Here are some pictures of our pizza party!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am sad that they are going to be leaving. I have looked at their blog alot to see what you guys have been up to especially when you go for a while without blogginh at times. I am also glad that you have been able to make great friends. I wish that I could be there to. It sounds like you are having a great summer. We have also been fishing a few times. Dad caught a 3.5 pound trout at Scolfield over the 4 of July. We also went to Otter Creek again and caught a ton of fish. It has been alot of fun. It is great to see and here of the fun things you are doing. I love and miss all of you.

Tera said...

We miss you guys already!! We are hanging out in the TLF with no A/C and missing our Sunday night tradition. Don't have too much fun without us, but if you do, take a photo of us along so we feel like we are there. Thanks for everything!

Holly said...

I'm pretty sure that's my rear on your blog - I'll remember that ;-)
also, I need your e-mail
I have a cake question!