Saturday, August 30, 2008

Now we just need Hattie!!

So we have had Hattie's room almost complete for about a month now and well today we (I really mean Ty) put the final touches on it. Here are some pictures of her new room!
We found the bedding at Baby Depot, but we weren't willing to spend as much as the wanted for it so with a little patience I found it online for a much better deal. The pillows on the futon I made. The bedding came with the 5 wall hangings so we used 2 of them for the center of the pillows then just bought material to match them. My friend made me the hair bow wall hanging. I got all the hair bands and flowers and clips from my baby shower. (Thank goodness for that I had forgotten all about hair stuff. So thanks to everyone for reminding me!!) I just loved the little lady bug night light and thought that Hattie just had to have it. We are so excited to have the room done and everything ready. Now we just wait!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a cute room. You are a much better decorater than I am. Maybe when you come back to visit we will have to go shoping so you can help me with Taggs room. I just love your touch.

Tera said...

That room is beyond adorable. We can't wait for baby Hattie to arrive! Keep us posted. We sure miss you guys!

The Toronto Family said...

THAT IS SOOOOO cute!!!!!

Cami said...

How cute! You are so awesome at decorating. You aren't excited to have a girl are you?! I love her name too! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Her room is so, so, so cute! I can't wait to see little Hattie! I am so excited for you!!

J&J Binghameez said...

What a cute little room! IT looks great. I can't wait to see little Hattie either. Good luck with everything.