Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We need your help!!

So with a growing family such as ours we've decided that maybe its time to buy another vehicle. We've had a hard time trying to figure out which one would best suit our needs so we need some help.

Our first option is the the tire dragon. Porter thinks this one is pretty cool since it does have spikes all down the middle of it, but I don't know if I'm really into having a black car, but hey you never know I could learn to love it?


Option number 2 is Landen's personal favorite. It is a lot bigger then the cars we have now so it would fit our family and Landen really likes to use side walk chalk, so I guess this one is in the running. The only down fall is what if it rains and all our nice artwork gets washed away. Something to think about right?


Option 3 is well just a little bit different. I kind of worry about the boys getting cut by all the bottle caps, but hey it is creative!


Option 4 is one that really caught my eye. I mean how could it not. Isn't this every persons dream? To have a car that will always remind you and your kids to brush and floss This car even has proper brushing techniques on the side of the car. I would never really have to worry about my kids having poor dental hygiene.


Option 5 is really my favorite! It has really wood paneling, I mean what more can I say it is the car of my dreams. It even comes with a boat, so I know Ty will be okay with this one. Plus it is big enough for the whole family and then some!!


So as you can see we have a really hard decision to make!

5 comments:

Tera said...

Our vote is the toothbrush car, obviously because we have never even seen what a toothbrush looks like!! Can you send us a photo!! Missing you guys already!

Maghann said...

I call dibs on the car with spikes!! I would so rock in that car!! Ha ha. And then you should get the one with all the wood. I am laughing right now because I can totally see you driving that car down the road and laughing hysterically all the while.

Bethany said...

Ooooh...FANCY!

Lindsay said...

I say the sidewalk chalk car. it would entertain our kids for hours.

Anonymous said...

I would totally go with the last one! You get a canoe as well... you can't go wrong with two for one!!