Thursday, September 18, 2008

FYI

Yes I am still pregnant! I thought she would be wanting to come out and play by now, but she is just as cozy as can be! Landen really wants her to come out and play. Yesterday he came into my room while I was resting as said, "Mom I need to talk to Hattie" So he began talking to my chest so I showed him where Hattie was and he said, "Oh the big bump" I said yes and he asked "well what are the little bumps," I just had to laugh. Well he began telling Hattie that she needs to come out and play with him. He does this quite often. He is really excited to have a little sister which makes me excited. I don't think Porter quite understands what is going on, but he sure does love babies, so I think he is going to be okay with it. Yesterday I let both the boys look at their scrapbooks of when they were babies and they were both very excited to see them. We are just trying to get them ready for the big changes that are sure to come. (Hopefully really soon!!)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope soon too!! I think about you everyday. i am excited for you! let us know when that sweet baby comes!

Jamie said...

Gosh, I hope you have your baby soon!! I just wanted to tell you sorry Raquel didn't make it to Landons birthday party. My grandfather passed away, so we had to go out of town. We didn't just flake out. Raquel was so excited to go to her first birthday party without Leevi! Anyway, just wanted to let you know we did want to be there.

Also, I checked my cousins blog to see who the friend was you two had in common. It is the Westgates. My cousin went to Oakcrest with her, I guess. My cousins name is Kathrin Paul, do you know her too, or just have a friend in common? Where in Utah are you from? I lived in West Valley and have family all around SL. Anyway, just curious. What a small world we live in, especially within the Church!

Good luck in the next few days!

The Stanger Fam said...

How cute that Landon is so excited, I can't wait to see her too!! I remember towards the end I got pretty impatient and I just wanted my babies to come already! Good luck with the last little bit.

Bethany said...

That's so cute that Landen needed to talk to Hattie. I keep checking your blog, just in case. Kaeson is very adament that he needs a sister too. I hope we don't disappoint him. He does the same thing with the smaller "bumps", I just told him that is how I will feed the baby. I think he vaguely remembers from Kael. Anyway, good luck. I can't wait to see little Hattie, but I'm sure you can't wait even more!!!!

Shelece & Josh said...

Oh am I ever feeling your pain. My baby is nice and content too. Hopefully soon! We can't wait to see pictures of her.

Tera said...

We had to talk to Hailey about what the 'smaller bumps' are so much fun that she REMEMBERS ALWAYS! Kaden told me today, 'mom you got a pillow'. I said yes to end the conversation!! We are thinking of you all, and missing you more!

Becky said...

I can't wait to see pictures of her! I know she's going to be so cute. I miss you so much and wish I could be there to come and see you in the hospital!

Jessie said...

I hope you've had that little baby by now!! :) By the way... I need your email. I made my blog private due to my extreme paranoia... I need to send you an invite, let me know when things settle down. Good luck with all!