Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Barker Girl?




This morning I brought Hattie down after she had her bath and was already for the day and Ty said, "she looks like a Barker girl." I don't know what he really means by this, but I figure it has to be good since he married a Barker girl. Hattie is now 3 weeks 2 days old. She is such a cute little girl! Her and Ty have daddy daughter dates every night together since she still has nights and days a little mixed up. Last night they stayed up and watched football and baseball while I was peacefully asleep! I have the best (and hottest!) husband and my kids have the best dad ever!! We are all loving life and loving our new addition.

5 comments:

Tera said...

Those eyes, those cheeks, those hands! What a beautiful girl. You guys are in as much trouble as we are, luckily you have three strapping young men to keep her safe! Poor Shaun has his work cut out for him. I don't know how effective little guards are going to be! Keep the photos coming they really help so much.

Candis said...

What a cute little princess! What a good daddy? I'm jealous! I was up every hour last night...I'm exhausted!

Lindsay said...

She is just so cute!!

brigee said...

hey brind! i cannot wait till you guys come to utah! i really cant wait till hatties first birthday so that i can finally hold that little bundle of cuteness!!!! :( i wish i could hold her sooner!!!! tell everyone i say hi and that aunt brigee loves them!
-Brigette

Jessie said...

Brindee... she is so cute!! I think she is your mini, she looks just like you! I love the headband, I bet it is fun getting all the girl stuff:)