Sunday, November 16, 2008

Better Late then never!


Hattie is 7 weeks in this picture! She is growing like a weed! She is starting to smile and goo at you when you talk to her. She is such a great blessing in our home.


Landen and Porter taking the guts out of the pumpkin. We never did get a picture of the final product, but the boys thought it was a blast. We did it a few days after Halloween, because time just passed by way to fast. When Ty finished carving it they put a candle in it and took it into the closet so they could see it glow.


Mom and Hattie! She was a cat for Halloween. Landen thought since he was Batman and Porter was Superman she should be a superhero to so she was Cat women!

Superman and Batman made an appearance at our house this Halloween. They loved their costumes and I think Porter really thought he could fly. We went to the Ward Halloween party. We ate good chile, played lots of fun games, then went Trunk-r-treating. They both had a lot of fun and came home with way to much candy.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute!! Kate was a cat too!!! I love how big she is getting and can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. even if you don't have time to hang out we at least have to get together for 5 min. so I can see her.

The Stanger Fam said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, how cute that all of your kids costumes had a theme! You look great too!

Tammy said...

Hattie is getting to big to fast. I am hopping that the outfit that I got her for Christmas is going to fit her. I keep seeing all of these cute things that I want to buy. But I have had to limit myself. The kids look so cute in their costumes. I was going to sent them somehting and never got around to it. I will make up for it when you come to visit. I can't wait to see you all in a 3 Saturdays. I wish that the visit could be longer but I will accept 1day for now. I love and miss you all.

janabigelow said...

Cute pictures! Let me know when you are ready for me to watch the boys! Hunter wants to play with Landen everyday!