Saturday, November 22, 2008

We're Coming to Utah!

Yes its true we are making a trip back to Utah! But now for the bad news...we only get to come for the weekend. (To be honest we are really lucky we get to come at all because of Ty's schedule right now. So we'll take it.) We are coming back so we can bless Hattie at my parents ward so our families can be there and also Ty is going to be baptizing our nephew. So we have lots to do! We would love to be able to see everyone, but we know this won't be very possible because of the limited amount of time we will be there, but if you would like to come to Hattie's blessing and to a luncheon after, you are more than welcomed. Just e-mail me and let me know so we can plan on it and also so I can give you directions. We will be blessing her on the 7th of December. We would really love to see as many people as we can in the short time we are there so let us know!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You know we would love it. We would be there for you but its Taggs b-day and we are having cake and Icecream for him I am not sure if it will be Friday or Sunday that we do it, but I will let you know when we decide on schedules.

Jessie said...

what time is her blessing? We would love to sneak over and see her, and you guys of course! Let us know:)

Anonymous said...

Oh... I am so coming!!! When and where... email me the info! I bet I can drag Meg and Becky along!! I really want to see your cute little family!