Sunday, January 11, 2009

All About Landen

At the first of every year our primary has a fill out forms all about our children and throughout the year they do a spotlight so I thought it would be fun to share what a few of Landens favorite things are. I asked him the questions and wrote down exactly what he said.
Favorite color: green
Favorite food: crab legs I know what 4 years old favorite food is this? (last year it was green beans)
Least favorite food: Jell-O. It freaks him out. I haven't food a Jell-O that he will even try.
Favorite Dessert: Pumpkin Cookies
Favorite Drink: Root Beer
Special Talents: Summer Salts, Dancing, Soccer, and Basketball. (I don't really know where the dancing came from, because he doesn't really ever dance, but oh well.)
Hobbies: Reading books and playing with Hunter
Favorite Holiday: Christmas and Halloween
Favorite School Subject: Learning the ABC's
Least Favorite Subject: none
Favorite movie: Madagascar
Favorite animal: Lion
What he wants to be when he grows up: a worker that works on house. (Last year he wanted to Batman)
Favorite Primary Song: I Am a Child of God

3 comments:

Crowntown said...

Landon is getting so big! And he looks more and more like Ty. It's been way too long since we've caught up! I bet you just love having a baby girl! I know I do. So fun! Where did you move to?

Lindsay said...

So cute....Crap legs...Wow you have got it made...I can't even get Kate to try Chicken! He is getting so big

Micaela said...

so cute! How funny that Jello freaks him out. :)