Sunday, January 18, 2009

Randomness

I don't even know is randomness is a word, but we are going with it. I have several cute pictures of the kids that I wanted to post so here they are. They are random pictures of how we spend our days.

Landen is showing me how he can balance on one foot for a long time!
"Yes Landen you are doing a great job," "Wow you can sure do that for a long time" "Oh maybe you are a flamingo" "So your telling me that you can stand on one leg for that long because you are holding onto to something" "I just thought you were really tricky" "I was just tricking you mom"

We've found a new babysitter! The boys are so quiet and well behaved when this babysitter is around. All they need is some tools and they are set for hours and I am serious when I say hours. This babysitter wears them right out, so when they are tired they just find a cozy spot and fall asleep. We were wondering were he went! (Notice the tool still in his hand)

Take a picture of our silly faces mom!

Porter has a new nickname around our house and it is Lennie. He loves his sister so much! He always wants to be right in her face, laying on top of her, giving her kisses, right next to her, or poking at her head. Needless to say he doesn't get left alone with her. He loves her just a little bit to much! And he really is just trying to be helpful!

So I have been trying for a long time to get a picture of Hattie with this blanket it is just not working out to well. This is the best shot I have got of her with it. My Grandma made this blanket a long time ago. Since Hattie was named after her Great-Great-Great Grandma the family thought that Hattie should have this blanket. We think the family had a great idea! Since Grandma Hattie really loved to garden her name has a flower with it. The blanket also has the names of her brothers and sisters and also a picture of something they really enjoyed doing.

6 comments:

Crowntown said...

Very cool blanket!
P.S Brooklyn has that same dress and sweater that Hattie is wearing. So CUTE!

Missy said...

I agree- I love that blanket. What an awesome family gift to pass down. Sydaleigh has taken to picking up Marvelly and trying to carry her all over the house-so she too is not being left alone with Marvelly! I love the love though!

Tammy said...

I miss all of you. The kids are getting so big. They are all cute in the pictures. I love the blanket and Hatties dress. Take care. Give the kids lots of hugs and kisses from their Aunt. I am going to Alaska with mom, dad, Cristy, and Dave in June. Brindee I will be sending you a B Day gift. But since I am a slacker it won't be there before your Birthday.
Love and miss all of you.

Candis said...

so cute! love the randomness pictures! don't you just love it when your kiddos think they're so tricky? like standing on one leg while holding on?

J&J Binghameez said...

Brindee! I've been looking everywhere for your phone#. I wanted to call and wish you a happy birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful one. Your little family is darling. I love those pictures of Hattie what a tender picture and keepsake. I miss you like crazy. Hope life is good! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that little blanket! It is so cute, but then again... so is she!! All your kids are cute and it is funny that Porter fell asleep in the box, kids do funny things!! We had a roomie game night the other night and I missed you so much! I hope all is well!!