Sunday, April 5, 2009

Something new!

I can only think of one other time that I have wrote about things like this blog was a journal. I left the post on for about a day and then I removed it. Well I am about to do something new.
I have just finished reading a post on one of my friends blogs. It is a journey that she is going through and has for the last year. The way she words things and the things that she has accomplished are very inspiring to me. So with her inspiration I am starting a new journey a journey to get what I like to call my sexy back! (Thanks Luella!)
After having 3 kids in 4 years a lot has changed. My last 2 kids were only 16 months apart. As most of you know your life and body changes. Your life revolves around you children and you begin to lose little bits of yourself and especially time for yourself. Now I am not complaining in away way. I love my children more than anything, but I will admitt at night I am very tired and I am just ready to go to bed. But its time, its time to start moving forward and progressing!! Its time to start to accomplish the goals that I have set for myself! Its time to start gaining control over things that I don't feel I have control over. Its time to change and its time to get my sexy back!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nice I agree!!!!!! After Jake being gone all the time and me having to free time of even grown up time I am all about bringing the sexy back!!!!

Lindsay said...

Man I strugle!!!!! It should say no free time or even grown up time

Luella said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I'm so happy to have inspired you, thanks for the kind words on my blog! Some days are better than others (today has been terrible for me!), but just keep on trucking and you'll get there!

Jessie said...

I feel the same way! Good luck with your new journey, I want to hear all about it! Its good to hear from you again, I asked your mom if you guys were okay!!

Maghann said...

Brin you are still the sexiest little beatch that i know!!! :-)

The Toronto Family said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! you can do it!!!!!

The Stanger Fam said...

Good for you! I want to do the same thing, I think I am on the right path, but I really want to hear what you are doing!! Exciting for you!