Friday, February 27, 2009

Thanks Dad for our awesome suprise! We love our automoblox. We think they are so cool! Hatties favorite one is the white one, Porters favorite is the blue one, and Landen's favorite is mixing them all together.




In other news...I think premature balding has hit our house. (Notice Porters 3 bald spots on the side of his head.) Or it could have possibly been the fact that his older brother handed him mom's razor while they were in the shower after getting haircuts. I guess Porter thought his hair would look better this way. I am just grateful it was just his hair and my loffa and nothing else!

And last but surely not least...Hattie...I took Hattie to the doctor on Monday because she wasn't acting like she felt well. She was coughing, runny nose, and a slight fever The doctor checked her out and said she had a cold. She had a well child visit on Tuesday. She is now 5 months and she weighed 14lbs 15 oz. and was 25 inchs long. At the visit I had the doctor take another look at her because she still wasn't acting like she felt good. Well come to find out she has ear infections in both ears. She is starting to feel a lot better now that she is on amoxicillion only problem with that is now she has a nice rash on her pat00kie. At her visit they also thought there was a chance that she had developmental hip dysplasia. Today I took her to Childrens Hospital (For those of you that haven't been this hospital is amazing and the staff is so good!) to have an ultrasound done. She gave the doctors a pretty hard time. They kept saying wow she is really strong. I had to inform them that she does have 2 brothers so she has to be. The doctors said that everything looked normal which we were very grateful!. Hopefully now she is on the up and up and we can get some sleep around here!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Poor Hattie...I wish I wasnt so far away so I could help!!!

The Stanger Fam said...

I feel for ya with Hattie, ear infections are the worst! And my pediatrician though our boys might have had that same hip problem so we went through the same ultrasound, that kind of stuff is nerve-wracking to me. But, I am glad that Hattie is doing good, and I hope you are too!

Tiffany said...

That is too funny about Porter! I'm glad things went okay with Hattie. She is just the cutest and has the prettiest eyes.

Bethany said...

How are you Brindee? I've been thinking about you. I'm so glad Porter only got his hair, that could have been terrible...scary! And I feel you with the ear infections. We have been sickies in our house since before Trae was born. Kaeson had an ear infection, then the flu, then a cold. He passed those last two around generously, and now Kael has an ear infection. Too much fun! YOur kids are still adorable. I swear Hattie just keeps getting cuter and cuter if that is possible! Take care. I'm sure you are doing amazingly well...you are a great mom, and such a good example to me. Thanks for that! :)

Shelece & Josh said...

Hattie looks so cute in the blue outfit! Maylee has the same one! Hope she's feeling better!

Mindy Barker said...

Poor little girl. We haven't had to go through ear aches yet. And hopefully never do. Your kids are darling. Everyone has told me how cute Hattie is. They were right. Your boys are just as cute too. Hope all is going well.