Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Here are the final pictures of the Valentine cookies.

Porter was much more interested in eating the candy and licking the frosting off the knife then to decorate his cookie.

Landos Masterpiece!

The kiddos with their Valentine Suprises! The boys both got a box of Transformers Chocolates and Hattie got a lullaby soother in hopes that she would sleep! (P.S. It didn't help, but the boys love to watch it!)
I even got a special suprise at the door! These roses from the best hubby in the world! I even got to talk to him again today for 15 mins! Life was great today!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TY! WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Thank you so much for the yummy cookies, those were so good and Isaak is personally requesting the recipe. Yes, I need the recipe. I always mess up sugar cookies so whatever you use or do you must tell me! Glad you got to talk to Ty!

Jessie said...

Wow, I got on your blog and was so happy to see all those posts! :) Looks like all is well, we are glad Ty made it safe and you are doing good! You are so STRONG :) Keep posting, your kids are so cute.