Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I've Learned

Some things that I have learned this pass week since Ty has been gone are...
1. The garbage in the house doesn't magically disappear
2. Garbage day is on Thursday
3. The garbage can doesn't take itself to the curb than back in the garage. (Hope we don't have a lot of garbage this week. Oops!
4. The Jeep doesn't always stay on full.
5. The gas goes in on the driver side.
6. Its really not fun to pump gas. (Your hands stink and its cold and boring to just stand there and wait.)
7. Laughing at my own jokes is not as fun as having Ty laugh at them:)
8. The mailman doesn't deliver the mail to my counter top.
9. Kids diapers don't stay clean after 5:00 P.M. (You actually have to change them.)
10. HOW MUCH TY DOES AROUND THE HOUSE! I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO! Hope you have fun on your first flight!

6 comments:

The Toronto Family said...

I hate taking care of the garbage and filling up the car!!! I get sooo stickin' cold!!!! gotta LOVES those great husbands!

Tiffany said...

What a cute list. It's amazing how much they do that we don't realize they do!

Luella said...

OH! The garbage! I hate taking it out! I'm gearing up for Ben to leave too... isn't it sad?? =(

Tera said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS POST!! I have to say I haven't had a good laugh and I could literally feel everything you were writing about. Husbands do more then we think, but seriously those diapers hold A LOT you should be good not changing them, well at least if you forget!! I hope you are doing well. We miss you all!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... I hate the garbage! Hate it so I feel your pain! I pull it out of the can, tie of off and sit it by the counter and when I walk back into the kitchen it has disappeared! I love that!!

It is amazing how much they do for us! I hope the time flies by and that he is home before you know it!

Crowntown said...

landon looks like a mini ty