Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

Just some updates on our family. Ty is still on the deployment list to leave next Thursday so it really looks like he is leaving this time. (He was supposed to go in October and he didn't and then we thought for sure he was going in December, but once again he didn't.) Its a exciting/sad thing for us. We are excited that he finally gets to do his job after almost 3 years of being in, but we are really sad that he has to leave to do his job. There is exciting news that comes with this and that is he only has to go for 30 days! HOORAY!! This is such a great blessing for us...well to be honest for me. I was and am really nervous about him leaving and me being responsible for our children and taking care of all there needs (for everyone that doesn't have kids just think of taking care of your own needs times 3, pretty overwhelming thought isn't it.). I've never had to do this with 3 kids, but I'm up for the challenge. The first time Ty left we only had Landen and I lived only 5 minutes away from my parents. The second time we had Landen and Porter and I stayed with my parents while he was gone. So this time around will be a first. We have Landen, Porter, and Hattie and I live 13 hours from my parents. This could be an adventure, but we love adventures around our house!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah, juggling life with 3 kids all by yourself is a challenge! But you have lots of friends who are willing to help out. And it's only for 30 days - that's not too terribly long! Anyway, call me if you need anything. Raquel would be happy to have a 'playdate' if you need me to watch your kiddos.

Lindsay said...

We will come visit...We got an offer on our house so hopfully it will go through and when Jake is in Kansas me and the kids will come play for a few days!!!

janabigelow said...

Just let me know what I can do!

The Stanger Fam said...

Yeah I wish we were closer and could help. You'll do great, if anyone could handle it, it would be you!

Jolly Family said...

Good luck with the kids, and congrats on the new little one. She is so cute! You finally got a girl. Yea does she have lots of pink stuff, dolls, and barbies?

Jessie said...

I am sad for you guys that he has to go, but like Em said, if anybody out there can handle it, it's you. I am sure you will do great with the 3 kids. You are a great mom, I am always impressed :) You can call too, if you need someone to talk to:)

The Cherrys said...

Brindee, oh my gosh I can't believe you have 3, they are so cute! I like the name Hatti! Where do you guys live? That is a scary thought, I can barely last a day sometimes without Taz!

Tammy said...

I am saddened that Ty is being deployed. However I know that you will do great with the kids because you are a great mom. I will keep your family in my prayers. I love and miss all of you. Hugs and Kisses

Micaela said...

You will have so many people willing to help you, especially in our ward! It's weird, because it doesn't ever seem to get easier but at the same time it does... If you want to hang out while they're gone, just let me know! :)

Holly Ogden said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. It is very cute! Let's make some plans to get out and do some fun stuff while Ty is gone.