Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to me! (2 months ago:)


This is what happens when you don't post for awhile! You get to play catch up on all the fun! In January I celebrated my 27th Birthday. Ty and the kids made this delicious chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, cake. I wasn't planning on doing anything for my Birthday since we just moved into the house, but Ty suprised me. He had arranged for our friends the Hank's to come over and entertain our kids while we went to a really nice resturant, Spezia. It was good, but I don't think we'd go back. It was really funny to go there because we felt so out of place. I am the nicest place we go to is Texas Roadhouse and well if you haven't been there they let you throw peanut shells on the floor. Yep, we are high class! Oh well, we love it! After dinner we stopped and got some ice cream

No comments: