Thursday, March 25, 2010

What we have been up to...

Yes, it has been forever since I blogged last so here is a quick up-date on what has gone on...
We moved into our house...Pictures are to come soon. I really want to have everything done before I start taking pictures and posting them.
Ty switched jobs. He is now an instructor which hopefully means no deployments for a while:)
Landen took swimming lessons at the Lied center. He had a lot of fun doing them. Porter and Hattie were good supporters when we took him, even though they really wanted to get in.
We registered Landen for Kindergarten. CRAZY!! I really just want to keep him home with me, but he is so excited to go.
We signed Landen up for T-Ball. We are so excited to watch his games this summer.
We are trying to potty train Porter, but I have a feeling we should switch to Hattie instead. He doesn't really mind wearing diapers. The only problem is I mind changing them:)
And I think the last thing is... baby number four should be here at the end of August. We are so excited for another one. Last Wednesday I went to my Doctors appointment and we tried to get a sneak peek at what it was, but those legs were pressed together and everytime the doctor tried to get the baby to move it just closed the tighter. Oh well we will have to wait for our 20 week appointment in April.
Well I think that does it for now. Maybe I will not wait for 2 months to post something again. I guess we will wait and see...

15 comments:

Coles Fam said...

Yeah, it's been a while! Do you know how many times I'm looked for an update? :) I'm glad things seem to be going well.

Micaela said...

Congratulations on the baby! What an exciting few months!

Jordan & Kara said...

I have been waiting for an update from your blog so I am glad to finally see one!! First your neighbors sound so cute:) And the area that you live in looks so cute! Its fun that you have deer come that close! And congrats on the baby! I cant beleive that that is going to be baby number 4!!!

The Stanger Fam said...

Congrats on baby #4!! How exciting! You'll definately have to post what your having before the little one arrives. I bet it has been a lot of work to get all moved in an settled. Glad to hear that Ty might not be deploying for a while :) Sound like you guys are staying busy!

Jessie said...

What??!! #4? You are on your way to 12 kids huh? :) Anyway, congrats again! Hattie and Ryder would get along great. Maybe they can get married and do artwork all over the walls in their house! Keep us updated a little more often will ya?!

Jessie said...

What??!! #4? You are on your way to 12 kids huh? :) Anyway, congrats again! Hattie and Ryder would get along great. Maybe they can get married and do artwork all over the walls in their house! Keep us updated a little more often will ya?!

Crowntown said...

Looks like you've have a fun few months! I'm so excited for you to have baby #4, you are such a good mom! Your new home looks great and your kids are cute as can be!

Lindsay said...

I was wondering if baby number four was comming sense we were down there for thanksgiving!!! Congrats!!! We sure had fun down there and can't wait to see you again!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! August babies are the best! I was thinking about you and wondering when the next one would be on its way and here you are -

I am so glad you updated!!

Adam and Ashley said...

Great to see the update. Congrats on the baby. I love my August baby. Can't wait to see what it is. Maybe it will be another girl. They say usually they are shy and don't want to show their parts.

Maghann said...

FINALLY!! I'd almost givin up hope on a blog update!! Wow - baby #4! You guys are baby-makin' machines!! Congratulations on everything great going on - love you babe!

Becky said...

I can't believe you're having #4 and I am not even working on one! How exciting. I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you finally updated. Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Boy or Girl? I have been checking in every day to find out!!! I can't wait!

Ashley said...

Yes Brindee, we need to know what the gender is before the baby is born!

Ashley said...

Oh, I just realized I never wrote congrats! Congrats! I miss you!