Monday, March 7, 2011

No...

We haven't fallen of the face of the earth
Moved to an isolated island
or
Gone into the witness protection program

Since we posted last in November life has got SUPER CRAZY! Between, 4 kids, one of which still doesn't sleep through the night, work, school, and Church callings blogging has been put on the back burner.

But we are back. We are figuring life out...Well sort of. I should say we are figuring out how to balance life out. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and who knows maybe I will be able to stay on top of it:)
Enjoy

2 comments:

Maghann said...

yay!! you're back!! i love you'r awesome baby shower ideas...so stinkin' cute :)

Jordan & Kara said...

For a while I thought you did fall off the face of the earth!!! So I was happy to go to your blog today and finally see an update:) I cannot believe you guys made those Fruit Bouquets, now that is talent!!! They turned out so cute, and I am sure they were a lot cheaper than actually buying them. Thanks for the update, glad you know you are all alive and doing well:)