Saturday, September 3, 2011

Look who Turned 1!!!

Paisley looking at her challenge. To say the least she didn't quite know what to think of a huge slab of cake put right onto her tray:)
Our traditional train cake. I had LOTS of help from Porter making this cake just for Paisley.
After Landen got home from school we headed straight to the Omaha Children's Museum. Hattie and Paisley had a lot of fun shopping and Dad had a lot of fun making their items go across the conveyer belt.
All the kiddos LOVE playing in the water!
Paisley loving having the whole train table to herself:)
During the afternoon we went to playgroup and took some cupcakes to help celebrate Paisley big day! She LOVED her cupcake!

Paisley got a new trike and animals for her birthday. She loves to go on walk on her bike like the Big Kids do:)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sorry I forgot to call on her birthday. I hope that she had a great day. I will get her a card in the mail along with Landen I will try to remember to call him tomorrow. I hope that all is going well. I love and miss all of you. It was great getting to spend time together this summer. I love and miss all of you. It was great reading on the blog. I like what you have to say pictures are nice but news is the greatest.