Saturday, September 3, 2011

So Maybe we did....

So maybe we did fall off the face of the Earth! Its been a long time since I have posted anything, but hey at least I did start again:) So here is my lame excuse. Who really likes to read post with no pictures??? I figure the only reason people even look at this is to see pictures. Well we have lost our cable that plugs the camera into the computer to upload pictures. Thus...the reason no posts for so long. Well tonight as I was doing other things I realized that I could put my memory stick into my printer and import the pictures onto my computer!! Yes I know I am brilliant (funny side note thank goodness for spell check I spelt brilliant wrong). Hopefully this now means I will blog more! I guess time will only tell!

1 comment:

Maghann said...

Ahhh yes! The much awaited return - so glad to have an update on you and your fam, my dear. I was actually thinking of you last week and thought I'd email you...and then my baby cried and guess what? I forgot all about it. Yes, I have joined THAT club. Go me. I miss you - your family is growing so big and you all look fabulous!!!