Friday, September 9, 2011

Many Surprises!

So I know you are all (and by "all" I mean my mom and the few others who still check our blog) surprised to see all the new posts.
Well here is even a bigger surprise baby number 5 is cookin'! Yep thats right come December 17th we will be parents to 5 kiddos. Yes I know, believe me I know! I said we were done after Paisley. So much so we gave our extra crib away and all the baby clothes away. Well we've learned now that we don't EVER say we are done! Thanks to great friends who gave us back our crib:) Maybe we will learn to just keep things around forever!!
So to go along with this surprise we've decided to not find out what we are having. We figure what a great surprise for our surprise baby. It hasn't been hard to not know. It actually has been really nice, because I am not stressed out by trying to get things done. My family plans on coming when the baby is due so I figure I will have some help getting things (like clothes) together when the baby does decide to come. Don't worry we will take a boy and girl outfit to the hospital. We won't be bringing a naked baby home:)
So that is all the surprises I have for now and really all the surprises this mommy can handle for a while:)
Pictures to come! Just think of any ultrasound picture you have seen at 6 months and that is pretty much what our baby looks like to!

8 comments:

Maghann said...

Holy Bat Shidoobe!!! I can't say this is surprising cuz I was actually wondering when the next post would come about the next child in line! I thought for sure it was gonna come soon and you'd be far enough along to surprise everyone, just like with Paisley. But still - Ohmyheck! FIVE KIDS??? You are WONDER WOMAN!!! Congratulations Brin :)

Micaela said...

Congratulations!! How random that I haven't checked your blog in for SO long and I happened to right after a new post. :)

Pedersen Posse said...

You have a beautiful little family. Congrats! I'm sure the new babe will fit right in. Have I mentioned I LOVE your girl names. All of them were on my name list for our last girl. Great minds think alike.

Coles Fam said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I was starting to wonder if you had fallen off the face of the earth, but people probably wonder that about me when they look at my blog. We should get together sometime.
So are you saying if I gt rid of my crib I'm going to get pregnant?! ;)

Becky said...

I can't believe you're gonna have your 5th only a few months after I have my first. I'm a slacker! Congrats Brind- sure do miss you!

Ashley said...

Ha! Maghann's so funny. Congrats! I love that you're keeping it a surprise. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! You quite possibly have the cutest children ever.

Anonymous said...

Surprise Babies are the best! (I know! I have one!!) Congrats to you and your cute family!! and thanks for all the updates!

Shelece & Josh said...

Congrats! Hope all is well out there!