Monday, September 19, 2011

2 HOURS!

So I'll start the post with these cute pictures of Hattie! She thinks she is pretty tricky when she is swinging like this!!
Saturday morning I was gone for 2 HOURS doing some Church things and when I came home I noticed Ty's truck parked up the street...then I noticed this....
Yep...that is half of our tree missing. Ty decided it was time for it to go and so it went. We have been wanting/needing to cut this tree down and well Ty figured the time was now. (Well at least for those 2 branches. The other 2 are close to the house so he is waiting for some back-up before he gets to those.) I was just impressed to see that he strapped the ladder to the tree. I think maybe its because last weekend when he was trimming trees the neighbor came over to hold the ladder because he didn't want to take care of a single mom with 5 kids:)
Hattie was the biggest helper cleaning up all the mess. She loved sweeping and helping stack the wood.
And now here is what is left of those 2 big branches plus 2 more garbage cans full of leaves and limbs. Anyone need some fire wood??

1 comment:

Adam and Ashley said...

Glad to see you are back. I can't believe how much your kids have grown and to have a #5 on the way. Life must be full of fun and busy busy. Look forward to more posts.