Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finally!!

It has been over 2 years since the death of my Canon Rebel. What a sad day that was...For those of you who may have not heard the story here it is in a nutshell. Sprinklers + Camera = Camera death. I was so sad when I found it in the bottom of the stroller soaked in water. We decided we would just buy a regular old camera and see if I could be responsible with it. (Not really, but maybe a little:) Well I guess I have proven that I can be a responsible camera owner once again and I finally have another Canon Rebel. YEAH!!! I love taking pictures with it so I am sure there will be lots of posts coming with lots of pictures. Here are a few from today. Above are my loyal subjects posing around the yard for me so I could figure the new camera all out. It is a little more high-tech then the last canon I had (Maybe it being 2 years newer has something to do with it.) Enjoy!!
Paisley walking around the front room trying to keep her boots on. She is really into shoes lately and was very excited when I pulled these out of the closet. (Notice the pony tail on top. We are very excited to have a little hair to do something with:)
Look mom I can do it!!!
Oh yeah I can turn around to:)
Mom and Pais
If you can't find Landen in the house look for an electronic device and he is usually somewhere very close! He is a technical genius! (Notice the bottom tooth missing. He has been working so hard on getting that thing to come out and on the 12th it finally did. The tooth fairy decided not to come that night, but made a surprise visit to Landen's school and left a note in his lunchbox with a dollar, saying she wanted to see where he spent his days:) He was pretty excited that she didn't forget about him:)

Ty and the girls going for a walk. The girls were really excited to be walking they just weren't to excited when mom came running out with camera to take a picture. I think I may have over done it today with the camera:)

3 comments:

The Stanger Fam said...

Congrats on baby #5!! I heard that you were expecting, that will be fun to be surprised about the gender! That's great to have nicer camera again too.

The Stanger Fam said...

Congrats on baby #5!! I heard that you were expecting, that will be fun to be surprised about the gender! That's great to have nicer camera again too.

Tammy said...

Hattie,
Happy late birthday to you. We tried calling the day after your birthday but no one answered. It looks like you had a great day. Aunt Tammy loves and misses you. I will get a card sent to you. I hope you are enjoying your gift that you got early.