Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 6 Magic Kingdom


Getting ready for another day of FUN!!

Porter, Ty, and Landen getting ready to fly on Peter Pan

Our all time favorite Space Ranger!!!

The boys were so excited to meet the "real Buzz Lightyear". They ran up to him and gave him big high 5's.

Our family crusing along on a Jungle Cruise. The kiddos loved all the animals!

Of course we waited in line to meet Woody and well since Jessie was there they let her be in the picture to. They were very excited to see Woody!!

Landen and Ty rode Thunder Mountain together! They had a blast! (We could convince Lando to ride Splash Mountain, but we couldn't blame him it was only 60 degrees this day. I wouldn't want to get wet either.)

We went and saw the Country Bear Jamboree. This is something I remember really well from when I was a kid and went to DisneyLand and it hasn't changed a bit.

Landen, Hattie, and Me riding in Dumbo.

My dream kitchen and I am serious. I would love a house just like the Swiss Family Robinson's house! It would be so much fun!!

Hattie on its a Small World.

Me and Hattie on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Watch out Zurg we're going to get you!!

Once again as we were leaving the Parade was going on so we watched it again. Mary Poppins was one of my favorite shows when I am little. I use to watch it so much, my sister hid the movie from me:(

The mice from Cinderella as well as the her Evil Step-mom and sister.

Cinderella waving right at us!!

After a fun Vacation at Disney World we all just wanted to do this!!! Porter was so exhausted that he got in the stroller just like this so he could go to sleep.

1 comment:

Tera said...

WOW!! I feel like I have missed out so much on your lives! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HATTIE!! We wish we could have shared it with you! I LOVE THE COSTUMES and all the treats! Glad another parent steals candy from their babies too! Hattie was especially cute in her leaf fairy costume, definitely a great choice! She was adorable! AWESOME vacation we wish we could have come too! And your photos are great, did you get a new camera?? We are happy you are all doing well and having fun! Happy Holidays, and can you please email me your new address! Thanks