Friday, November 20, 2009

Our Condo for the week

This was the condo we stayed in when we went to Flordia.

The front entrance

We were up on the second floor

Master Bedroom. It had a huge master bath, but I forgot to take pictures of it:(

The kiddos bedroom with Hattie's Pack-n-Play. The door leads into the second bathroom.

The boys in their beds

The family room

We moved the coffee table to the balcony, because Hattie just kept bumping into it. The kids had a lot of fun playing on it.

This was the view from our balcony. We had fun in the swimming pool.

This was also the view from our balcony. We had a lot of fun staying here and we would do it again in a heart beat!!

3 comments:

Candis said...

I LOVE your new family pictures!!!

Wendee said...

We went to Disney World almost 2 years ago and we stayed at the same place! I loved the master bathroom. I think I took a bath every day we were there! Looks like you guys had a fun trip. Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I finally read your Florida posts and I am so happy you guys had a great time! (a little jealous - okay a lot jealous) I love the picture of the temple. I think it looks really white as well!