Sunday, August 15, 2010

38 Weeks


So...I am not one to even want to put pictures of myself on our blog, but because we live far away and everyone keeps requesting pregnant belly pictures here it is! (I know Maghann I am doing the weird pregnant lady pose with my hands, but really what else is there to do with them?)
My doctor is going to induce me on the 25th of August if I haven't had her by then (which is 4 days early) So there is in end in sight and I only have 10 days left:) We are so excited to meet our new addition to our family!

3 comments:

Maghann said...

Ha!! I love you Brindee! So much that I don'teven mind where your hands are ;) Post pictures of your new baby as soon as you can! Do you have a name for her yet?

Becky said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures!!! I love that you said that to Maghann... haha. I will be careful not to do that when I'm prego because Maghann and I have talked about it so much. heehee

Missy said...

Only two days to go! I'm posting this late, sorry! So excited for you.