Sunday, August 15, 2010

Omaha Children's Museum

I have been a neglectful mom lately (my only excuse is that I am 38 weeks pregnant and tired), so I thought we needed to do something fun before Lando started Kindergarten. It has been so HOT lately that I knew we needed to do something inside so Mom wouldn't get moody, so we headed to the Omaha Children's Museum. We have only been there 2 other times, so the kids thought it was an awesome idea. In fact the night before I told them if they cleaned their play room all up without anyone whining or complaining we would go. I have never seen kids clean up so fast! We invited the Bigelow's along and we had a blast!
My future shopper! She loved putting things in her cart and pushing it around.

Hunter and Landen going for a spin on the carosuel.

Porter, Jackson, Landen, and Hunter busting some serious moves on the Clifford stage. It was so funny watching them all dance. If I could figure out how in the world to download the video I would, but I am not that smart when it comes to computers!
We had so much fun we ended up buying a membership so we can go all year long. So if anyone is up to going give us a call!

1 comment:

janabigelow said...

Thanks for the invite and somehow not getting me in that carousel pic! Videos take a long time to download anyway and it is a pain! They have to be like less than a minute and it takes like 20 minutes to upload!