Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Crazy Girl

Last night when we were putting the kids to bed I had to laugh and of course grab the camera!
This is how we found Hattie! She found Porter's hat put it on and grabbed her shopping cart and threw it right in bed with her. She fell asleep with her shopping cart and hat. She really is something else!

Since I grabbed the camera and took a picture of Hattie of course I had to take a picture with the boys. Hattie jumped right into the picture and repositioned her hat!

Oh what are we going to do with this girl?

2 comments:

Crowntown said...

Wow! I can't believe you are having #4. Makes me feel like I need to hurry and catch up! J/k. Hattie is adorable. I need tips on how you go her to like a toddler bed. Brooklyn just won't have it.

brigee said...

OH SHE IS SO CUTE! i love her well all the kids but she is just a little stinker (: the day you guys left i came home from school and her little pink coat was there on the chair it was so sad i wanted to cry! i miss you guys! love ya!!(: