Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 years and counting!

Yesterday, August 14th Ty and I celebrated our 7 year Anniversary!! It is so crazy to think we've already been married for 7 years. I would have never thought that so many things in our lives would have happened it those 7 years.
We never thought when we first got married we would ever move out of Utah, but I guess when you decide to join the military that would happen.
We've lived in 7 different houses.
We've lived in Utah, California, and Nebraska.
I have been pregnant for 3 of our anniversaries.
The craziest thing is we are about to have our 4th kid.
I am amazed and so grateful for the way our life has turned out. We definitly didn't think all this would happen when we first got married, but we wouldn't change a thing! We have definitly seen the Lord's hand in all the adventures we have been through and we are truly blessed!

For our Anniversary we went to a nice cool movie theater (it really is a necessity for me to be in air conditioned place. Nebraska is just to hot and humid to be outside:) We went and saw Incepetion. It was a different movie, but it must have been okay because I stayed awake the whole time which is a real challenge for me. Then we went to Outback Steak house. This wouldn't have been our first choice, but the day before at work Ty won a gift certificate there. So we couldn't pass up a free quiet meal!
I can't wait to see where the next 7 years take us!

1 comment:

janabigelow said...

Seven more years could equal 4 more kids! Your kids are so great you should have a bunch more!