Sunday, July 26, 2009

Farewell:(


So I have learned a lesson a lesson I didn't ever want to learn. A very sad sad lesson. It all started like this. On night my kiddos really wanted to go for a walk so I got the stroller out and we went to see the horses. We had such a fun time. We got back to my parents house and I pushed the stroller to the backyard so they could play until it was time to get ready for bed. Well the next morning we were up getting breakfast when I looked outside and noticed my stroller still outside. The sprinklers had gone off that morning. Oops the stroller was outside and got all wet. Oh well it got washed off and it will drive. And then I noticed it, my camera bag in the bottom of the stroller. I ran outside and grabbed it thinking its okay my camera is in the bag there is no way it could have got wet. When I picked up the bag it was dripping water. Ohhhhh and then I took the camera out and it was dripping water NOOOOOOOOOO! My mom has the same camera so she looked in her book to see what we could do. We rushed it to the nearest Ritz camera shop and they said it would cost $400 dollars to fix. Sick, sick, sick feeling. I could almost buy the same camera for that much money. So I gave it to my Grandpa to see if he could fix it. He did all he could do, but there was to much damage and it is gone. Oh it is to to sad. So goodbye to my favorite camera you will be missed so much!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, what a bummer! I dropped our camera in water and that was the end of it. At least we were still able to get our pictures from it -- I'd be so sad if we'd lost them, too! Well, I guess you're due for a new camera?

Luella said...

OH NO!! I'm so sorry! What a bummer! I hope you'll be able to get a replacement soon.

Candis said...

oh bummer! i'm so sorry! i love my camera too!

Micaela said...

Man, that stinks! I hate when stuff like that happens. Hopefully you'll be able to replace it soon.

The Toronto Family said...

OH!!! I'm SOOOO SORRY!!!!!