Thursday, August 27, 2009

6 Years!!!

Well Babe, I can't believe it has been six years (on the 14th of August) since we went to this beautiful Temple and we were sealed for all time and eternity!! I am so thankful for the last 6 years and ALL the things we have accomplished. Can you believe we have moved 6 times and most importantly we have 3 beautiful kiddos? Sometime I wonder where the time went! I am so grateful for you and all the wonderful things you do for our family. I am grateful for the sacrifices you have made so I am able to stay at home with our kids. You are such an amazing husband and father. You are so patient, kind, thoughtful, and loving!! I love you so much and I can't wait to see what our future brings. I know it will be filled with lots of love and laughter:) I LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait to have you back home where you belong!


1 comment:

Candis said...

ok i know that wasn't for me:) but i loved it anyway. it's so nice sometimes to get a glimpse of sides of people you may not ever see (like their relationships). i love your pictures. they are wonderful and so sweet!