Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weber County Fair

Thursday we enjoyed the day at the Weber County Fair. All the kids had so much fun looking at the animals and playing lots of fun games and winning LOTS of prizes. Here some pictures from our adventures at the fair.
Porter didn't know what to think of this big cow just laying there with no fence in front of it. He really just wanted the picture to be over quick.

Hattie taking her prize out of the fishes mouth after going fishing.

Landen throw 3 balls into the dish so he won a pretty awesome shark hat.

Hattie, Porter, Landen, Braxton (my brother had to come along my parents where gone at Youth Conference.) Come on guys everyone look in the same place and smile:) Oh well we tried.

Everyone picking out which goat they wanted to take home.

Porter would not turn around for a picture. The pig kept snorting at him and he was getting a little nervous so he wanted to keep a good eye on it. Landen really just wanted the photo session to be over. He is so patient with me and wanting to always take pictures. Now if we could only get him to look at me for more then a second we would be golden.

1 comment:

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Such cute kids! Looks like they won lots of fun things. Trey did the same thing as Porter when I tried to take his pic by the animals. He kept telling me "the goats eat my stroller, Mom!" He was closely monitoring all of the animals, so I don't think I got one pic of him looking at me.