Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our New House!!

So this is our new place. We absolutely love it. We have great neighbors which makes it that much better. I don't have pictures of our bathroom or the office. They haven't been decorated yet. Someday we will get around to it. The bathroom is just another bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower so you can just imagine it. The office is going to look great as soon as we get it put together. So I'll probably put pictures on when we get that all finished. Well we are having fun here and all is well.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

it looks so cute! Glad to hear all is going good for you guys:)

brookejuliesmith said...

Hello Loveless Family-
I love your new home it is so cute! You have done such a nice job with EVERYTHING.... I just want you all to Know that I love and miss you all so MUCH! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!! I will talk to you soon...
I love you guys
Love Brooke

Becky said...

Brind-
I love your house. Looking at all your posts made me miss you so much and want to come sleep in your bed with you. :) I'm glad you've got a home and things are well!!