Friday, November 9, 2007

Housing Up-date!

We are no longer homeless!!! Yeah!!! I am so excited. I was starting to believe that we were all going to have to get thick flannel shirts, some walking sticks, and cans of beans. But thankful enough we won't have to! We still have to stay in our beautiful hotel room, which by the way I was going to start decorating with our things because I thought we were never going to leave. We get the keys to our house on Monday. My wonderful husband was persistent with the military housing office and in the end we get a nice 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom fully renovated duplex!! With a garage! Yeah!! I am so so excited!! The outside doesn't really have anything to special, but the inside is cute and is going to be so cute with all our stuff! When we get moved in and settled I will post some pictures of it! It was pretty crazy! Yesterday we went with our realtor to look at a house that was about 25 minutes away from where Ty has to work. It was a nice house that needed a lot of TLC. So we talked about it and decided that it was going to be to much of a commute and with the gas prices here it wasn't going to be worth it. So when we got back to our hotel Ty's phone rang and it was the military housing company. She said they had a renovated one and to come look at it ASAP so we pack the kids in the car and went straight there. We looked and loved the house then went straight back and did the lease agreement. The houses here are first come first serve so we wanted to make sure we got everything done so we have a place. Anyways I am just way excited. I can't wait to start decorating it!

4 comments:

Master P said...

Yay, you have a home. I'm glad everything worked out for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures!

Bethany said...

Oops, I didn't realize Brad was signed in. That was just me!

J&J Binghameez said...

I'm so excited that everything is working out for you guys. Make sure to keep us posted on everything. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering what you guys were doing! It was so nice to see an update and to hear that for the most part, things are going the way you would like them to.