Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Halloween!!




Yes I know Halloween was a week ago, but life around here has been a little crazy!! So I just wanted to post some cute pictures of my cute little boys!! Landen was a cowboy on a horse and Porter was a little spider. We went to a ward Trunk-or-Treat and they both won prizes for their costumes!! I was such a proud mom!! We also had a family Halloween party so Ty and I dressed up. Ty was a priest and I was a pregnant nun. (This is not an announcement by any means!! Porter is only 5 months old and well we just thought

the costumes would be really funny!)

3 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

Those are cute costumes!! I love the cowboy and pregnant nun:) I hope everything is good with you guys:)

Bethany said...

Kaeson was the same thing as Landen. How funny. However, Kaeson lasted all of 5 minutes in it at the Trunk or Treat, so I returned it. Is that terrible or what? We'll try again next year. Porter is CUTE!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little spider and cowboy! I would be a proud mom too if I was you! I love it!!