Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Time!!



Yeah it's Christmas time. Landen is so excited for Christmas!! He was so excited to put the Christmas tree up and to put the candy canes on it. Porter had fun staring at the lights and watching mom and dad walk in circles around the tree. We are sad that we are not going to be coming home for Christmas, but we are excited that we are going to be able to create some of our own traditions. We decided that since we wouldn't be coming home for Christmas we would spoil ourselves and buy new Christmas decorations that matches our furniture in our home. While Ty was in Utah I dragged him to Tai Pan Trading (I love this store. Good news is we have Gordmans that has some of the same things Tai Pan has for about the same cost. YEAH!! It is my favorite store here in Nebraska. Shhh don't tell Ty he thinks my favorite store is Bass Pro Shop. Lets just say I'm trying to be a supportive wife. Well to be honest I just want to make sure he doesn't come home with everything in the store.) and we found the cutest variety of snowmen. (If you know me well you know that I love snowmen.) I was so exited I wanted to buy every single one I found. To be honest I came really close too. They were all just so cute. We haven't found a tree skirt or stockings that match yet, but we were really excited for the way the tree turned out. I thought I would post some pictures of them and show you how they turned out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree turned out so cute! I love what you have done with your house! You are such a little homemaker! Very cute!!

Bethany said...

How fun! Your whole house is so cute. You've decorated it great, which is no surprise. Love the Christmas stuff. I need to get around to that here!!!

J&J Binghameez said...

Brindee I love the way you decorate! It looks so wonderful! I am so happy you got a good place. You deserve it. You asked me about my blog page: All you need to do is go to my favorite links and its under blog design, and it tells you step by step how you change it. If you need any help let me know.

brigee said...

Oh my gosh your christmas tree is so cute!!!!!!!!! I was sitting her looking at it and you know me and the big cry head i am i started balling!!!! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!!! Tell every one that aunt brigee misses them!!!! And that i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Brigette

Tammy said...

Ty & Brindee,
Your house looks great. We miss you so much. We wish you could be here for Christmas to. But we know you will do great there with your family. Did you get the Buffalo picture. Braxton said to tell you hi and that he misses you and can't wait until he sees you again. He said it makes him want to cry to see all the pictures. Brakell talks to Ty all the time on her play phone and says that Porter is crying. When we ask her if she misses you he says yes. Then we ask her why and she says play. She is starting to talk more.