Friday, November 9, 2007

We could go broke!



Those of you that know me and my husband well know that we enjoy the outdoors. Well as we were driving around town we noticed a sign that said Bass Pro Shop and another that said Cabella's. Oh we are in trouble!! Since we have nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to do until Monday we decided to spend the day going to these outdoors stores. Bass Pro Shop was in Iowa and Cabella's was at the other side of Omaha in La Vista. So we just made one big circle to go to both of them. We went to Bass Pro Shop first. Landen was so excited when we walked in. He loves seeing the animal. I think his favorite part was the big fish tank and the glass elevator. We had a lot of fun at both stores. Ty is so excited that both of them are really close. He says he is going to get a part time job there so he can buy lots of new fun toys. He made quite the list of things he would love to have!

3 comments:

Master P said...

Brad and I slept in the parking lot of that Cabella's once. Memories! I never did go in. I have yet to be to one to tell the truth. My friend Kyle would be so disappointed. Well, have fun getting your house tomorrow. I'm excited that you are blogging more. Kaeson loves to see the pics of Landen. I guess I should thank the fact that you are away from your family for more posts. So, thanks for moving away from your family. :)

Bethany said...

Sorry, Master P is Brad if you didn't catch that. He's a nerd!!!

The Stanger Fam said...

Jed does the same kind of thing when his beloved Northern tool catalog comes in the mail, he circles everything he would like and says it is his Christmas list. Cute pics! And glad to hear that you will have a nice house. Happy Thanksgiving this week!